Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:59:12 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Kirby, Ted" <ted.kirby@LEWIN.COM>
Subject:      Re: OT: Friday Humor

Especially intriguing, is the paper entitled "Tutorial on Procedure Writing" by John Sall of the SAS Institute. When I am not working, I will have to take a look at that paper.

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/OCOO/ITSO) Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:11 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: OT: Friday Humor

things you didn't know unless you read:

sas community wiki:

http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/SAS_Global_Forum_Proceedings/SUGI_76

Ron Fehd contributor ************* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ ********************

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.