Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2011, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:52:46 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         NESUG Information <nesug.info@NESUG.ORG>
Subject:      NESUG 2011 Call for Papers Will Close on April 22!!!

HAVEN'T SUBMITTED YOUR NESUG 2010 ABSTRACT? ACT FAST!!!

The April 22 deadline for NESUG 2011 abstracts is approaching fast. Don't miss this opportunity to share your best tips, applications and shortcuts with your fellow SAS users.

We're still accepting abstracts for the following sections:

* Applications * Coders' Corner * DATA Step Programming * Finance * Graphics & Reporting * Hands-on Workshops * Large Data Sets * Management & Administration * Pharma & Healthcare * Posters * PROC FORMAT * PROC SQL * Statistics & Analysis

Never presented a paper before? Don't worry - if your abstract is accepted, our Section Chairs will guide you through the process to ensure your success. And remember, all presenters get a discounted registration fee

To Submit Your Abstract, go to www.nesug.org and click on the Call for Papers link.

The conference is being held on September 11-14 in Portland, Maine. We'll have a wonderful time in Portland. The scenery is beautiful, the food is great and the temperature will be in the 60's.

We look forward to seeing you in September in Portland.

Paul Gorrell and Warren Stinson NESUG 2011 Conference Co-Chairs