Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 24 May 2011 20:55:58 -0400
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Renee Carleton <rcarleton@BERRY.EDU>
Subject:   scissor-tailed fly catcher, etc.

We arrived at the Brandon Farm Road pond and got to see the white-rumped sandpiper and then the Scissor-tailed FC!!!! It flew northwest past the electric towers (~7:35 or so). Prior to that we saw one stilt at the Hwy 113 sod farm and numerous sandpipers. They were too far off for me to id. Three life birds for me in one great evening. Got to love it. I hope to run by the ponds again in the morning for another opportunity. Renee Carleton Taylorsville (Bartow Co.)

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu