Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 May 2011 22:29:32 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Pam Potter <ppotter@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      silver linings after the tornado-Bartow Co

Off topic a little...my house was damaged from the tornado but I'm more upset about the damage to all the forest I USED to look at everyday. The bluebirds were nesting in the box on the wall of the garage which is no longer a building. Sorry, a bit depressing. But the good news is yesterday I saw a single cedar waxwing, I have at least one hummer still feeding as well as the gold finches. Yesterday observed a single pine siskin, 2 barn swallows have shown up and the mockingbirds have been singing their heads off. I trying to see the joy in these who have survived.

Pam Potter White, GA Bartow Co

Pam Potter

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu