Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 May 2011 13:03:16 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tom Smith <need_sas_help@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      How can i run a sas program using libname statement?

I have sas programs to a directory ( folder). for techincal issue I can not open that directory ( folder) from FIle -> drop down menu.But I am assing libname to that directory (folder). How can i run a sas program using libname statement? never ran SAS program using libname statement. Should I use %INCLUDE? can anyone please tell me the detail?