Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 19 May 2011 18:08:42 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jack Hamilton <jfh@STANFORDALUMNI.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Presentation question for RUGs and SGF - SAS datasets or other data?
Comments:   To: Dianne Rhodes <diannerhodes@COMCAST.NET>

I agree, I'd rather see a standard data set supplied, or have one generated de novo at random. I don't want to type in or download data.

Is there a list somewhere of all the data sets that come with base SAS? I know that there are differences across versions, and additional sample data sets may appear if you have more products installed.