Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 May 2011 13:03:18 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Suzanne McCoy <Suzanne.McCoy@CATALINAMARKETING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Patients who are in either of three tables
Comments: To: Irin later <irinfigvam@YAHOO.COM>

*to get the distinct ids from the combined 3 tables;

Proc sql; Create table ids as Select distinct id From table1 (keep=id) Union all corr table2 (keep=id) Union all corr Table3 (keep=id) ; Quit;

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Irin later Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 12:53 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Patients who are in either of three tables

I am trying to get patients who are either in table1 or Table 2 or Table3. Should be not complicated ...but I am kind of confused at the end of Friday as it is a kind of an urgent matter... I have patients' id s, flag and program fields.

How Can I implement it with code? I do not have any duplicats in either table.

Could you please help me with that? Thank you in advance,

Irin