Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2011, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 May 2011 10:10:09 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Warren Schlechte <Warren.Schlechte@TPWD.STATE.TX.US>
Subject:      Re: Truncation Warning in V9.2

My two cents worth.

My suggestion is for SAS to give the user the ability to individually suppress warnings. So, since Toby feels that this truncation warning is unimportant, SAS should allow him (in his code) to suppress this specific warning.

Warren Schlechte

-----Original Message----- From: John Hendrickx [mailto:john2.hendrickx@GMAIL.COM] Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 3:39 PM Subject: Re: Truncation Warning in V9.2

Probably the same person who thought it would be a good idea to add a third TOC level to proc report. Check out the ingenious code for suppressing it too:

http://support.sas.com/kb/31/278.html

John Hendrickx