|Date: ||Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:43:37 +0000|
|Sender: ||Graduate School <GRAD-SCHOOL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>|
|From: ||UGA Graduate School <grad-sch@UGA.EDU>|
|Subject: ||Doctoral Info for August Commencement Program|
Please do not use the reply function - contact email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> for questions regarding this message. PLEASE NOTE: This listserv goes to all active graduate students. If you are not a doctoral student expecting to graduate Saturday, August 6th, 2011, you can disregard the message.
Dear Doctoral Candidates,
Please Note: If you sent this information for a previous semester and did not graduate, you must send it again to be included in the August commencement program. If you have already submitted it for this semester, you do not need to send it again.
This is a reminder that Friday, June 24th, is the deadline for doctoral students to submit dissertation titles for the commencement program for August 2011 graduation (please do not submit info for future graduation semesters). Please read "The Rules" below.
1. Please send this only if planning to graduate on August 6, 2011 (send it even if you are not sure you will make it). Remember that the ceremony is at 9:30 am.
2. If you sent this for a previous semester, but did not graduate, you MUST send it again.
3. Please use title case (capitalize ONLY the first letter of primary words in your title). If we have to convert the case, your title may not look the way you intended.
4. If you completed degree requirements early in this semester and your official graduation date is August 6, you must submit this form to be included in the printed program.
5. The form is accessible from any computer and is submitted electronically - find it at https://gradschoolforms.webapps.uga.edu/form_types/2
NOTE - this is not the same as the Application for Graduation that is due on June 17. Both forms must be submitted by their deadlines for you to be in the commencement program.
When your form is submitted successfully, you will immediately receive a new page containing a copy of the form with a confirmation number at the bottom. Please print this for your records.
6. If you have already submitted this information for August graduation and you need to make a correction, please simply submit the form again by the deadline.
7. If your OASIS record indicates that you are currently in August 2011 graduation and you do not expect to graduate this term, please contact email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> to request to move to a later graduation semester.
Congratulations on your impending graduation!
The Graduate School
The University of Georgia
320 E. Clayton Street, Suite 400
Athens, GA 30602-4401
This message was sent by staff in the UGA Graduate School to all graduate students who have registration eligibility. This is for official communication only. This listserv does not accept replies. Please contact the person identified in the message if you have questions.