Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Jun 2011 16:35:06 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Judy Harmon <gh1959@aol.com>
Subject:      Fwd: Hi ~~

Please disregard that "Hi" message. My account has been hacked and sent this message to everyone on the SPSS Listserv. I can't seem to get it to stop sending to all my contacts. Any suggestions?

Happy every day My friend,are you busy recently?I found a nice website,I think you will be interested in the products in it. So I am writing this letter to introduce it to you. This is a website about electronical products www.woykee.com,and it has many kinds of products,such as laptops,cellphones,MP3,GPS,TV,Motorcycle,camera and so on。The most important thing is that their price are so low,it is so economical。Please take some time to have a check ,there must be something you 'd like to purchase。Enjoy yourself! s--1

Hi @

[text/html]