Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Jun 2011 12:34:36 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mike Donatello <mdonatello@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      SPSS 19 command syntax reference URL?

Sorry to bother the list for such a mundane request, but the SPSS support site is an unmitigated disaster since IBM took over. I can’t seem to locate a download link for the Command Syntax Reference PDF (which does not seem to have been installed when I loaded the software). If anyone has a URL to pass along for either or both the syntax reference and the SPSS 19 Statistics user guide, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks.

--- Mike Donatello VP, Research http://www.bulletinnews.com Bulletin News, LLC 11190 Sunrise Valley Dr., Ste. 130, Reston, VA 20191 V 703.483.6183 F 703.674.1048 mdonatello@bulletinnews.com