Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:37:36 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Parise, Carol A." <PariseC@sutterhealth.org>
Subject:      Re: mixed models - time as DV
Comments: To: "Art@DrKendall.org" <Art@DrKendall.org>

Art,

This appears to work if I use the format: dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm:ss. Any other format and the numbers are not logical. But, the date that showis up is kind of crazy: 16-MAR-1590. I'm a bit concerned that this may not be accurate. Although the time is in the ballpark, I would think that the overall mean i get using descriptives should be just about the same as what i get from this model and it's off by a good amount and it's not.

Thank you! Carol

________________________________ From: Art Kendall [mailto:Art@DrKendall.org] Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:58 PM To: Parise, Carol A. Cc: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: [SPSSX-L] mixed models - time as DV

Art Kendall Social Research Consultants