Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:59:10 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         CAROLINE TILLOU <c.tillou@yahoo.fr>
Subject:      Mixed linear model

Hello   I ran a linear mixed model with a 5 continuous IV and one continuous DV. There are all measured at individual level (Level 1). But among the variables of control, there is one of them wich is measured at the organizational level (Level 2).   I started assessing the mean effects of these 5 IV on the DV. 2 of them are significant. Then, I tested the interactions effects between fixed effects. 4 of them are significant. I have two questions about these results:  - First, is there any Excel spreadsheet wich can be used to plot these interaction effects? - Second, as there are several significant interactions, how can I compare the results between each other?   Thank you very much in advance for your help   C.

[text/html]