Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Jun 2011 08:36:17 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Beverly Godleski <beverly@FPCPINEHURST.COM>
Subject:      Urgent NEED - SAS Programming opportunity in Massachusetts

Anyone interested in a Clinical SAS Programming perm/onsite position (sorry - no relo) for a company near Framingham, MA. This programmer will apply their knowledge of medical data, the design and phases of clinical trials, statistics, relevant FDA regulations, and the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries to all tasks. Client needs an experienced in SAS Programmer (5yrs) with biostatistical analysis for clinical trials in medical device, pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment, Certified SAS Programmer preferred

If you were this hiring manager - which programmer would you hire for this position that we should contact?

Thanks so much.. our client's feedback is fast and they are ready to hire.

Beverly Godleski

910-295-4427

beverly@fpcpinehurst.com

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.