Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:08:10 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mark Webb <targetlinkmark@gmail.com>
Subject:      Inferring Importance using Correspondence analysis

Hi The Espri data analysis software website states - "Espri will rank all the other criteria in your data [cube] against your target segment using correspondence analysis". I'm interested in this but can find no references re how this done.

My CA output is in terms of rows & columns - I don't see references to analysing in terms of one brand/segment versus the rows.

Any references or explanations will be welcomed.

Regards

-- Mark Webb

Line +27 (21) 786 4379 Cell +27 (72) 199 1000 Fax to email +27 (86) 5513075 Skype webbmark Email targetlinkmark@gmail.com