Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Jul 2011 18:14:12 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         bbser 2009 <bbser2009@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: _dsenmr, _desmtr, _desnom, _sok
Comments: To: Arthur Tabachneck <art297@ROGERS.COM>
Comments: cc: Joe Matise <snoopy369@gmail.com>

Thank you very much, Art. That's very helpful for me to remember these weird names.

But I guess it is _dsenmr instead of the double nn. Please check this out: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/lrcon/62955/HTML/default/viewer. htm#a001104667.htm

Regards, Max

-----Original Message----- From: Arthur Tabachneck [mailto:art297@ROGERS.COM] Sent: July-07-11 4:59 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU; Bbser 2009 Subject: Re: _dsenmr, _desmtr, _desnom, _sok

Max,

Given the topic you have been on this afternoon, one way to learn them would be to spell them correctly.

I have to presume that you mean _dsennmr, _dsemtr, _dsenom and _sok.

If so, there meanings are defined in the documentation and, if you need to remember them, simply memorize them. nmr would be not master (using by), mtr multiple transactions, nom would be not in master (using set or modify with a key), and sok would be ok (i.e., successful).