2. ALL MASTERS AND EDUCATION SPECIALIST CANDIDATES: PROGRAM OF STUDY forms for all master's and education specialist candidates - due August 26th;
3. MASTER OF ARTS AND MASTER OF SCIENCE CANDIDATES WRITING A THESIS: ADVISORY COMMITTEE forms for thesis-writing M.A. and M.S. candidates - due August 26th;
4. DOCTORAL CANDIDATES: ADVISORY COMMITTEE and PROGRAM OF STUDY forms must be on file two weeks prior to oral preliminary comprehensive exams for doctoral candidates who plan to graduate on December 16th;
5. DOCTORAL CANDIDATES: APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO CANDIDACY for doctoral students who plan to graduate in August - due Monday, October 3rd.
You must be registered for 10 hours for SUMMER semester if you are a doctoral student who was admitted to candidacy after June 17, 2011, and you plan to graduate FALL semester 2011. Advisory committee and program of study forms must be on file with the Graduate School prior to admission to candidacy.
6. DOCTORAL CANDIDATES: COMMENCEMENT INFORMATION FOR THE PROGRAM is due no later than FRIDAY, October 31st. Submit the form online at https://gradschoolforms.webapps.uga.edu/commencement_applications/new
PLEASE NOTE: This form is NOT an Application for Graduation form. The Application for Graduation must be submitted by August 26th.
ALL CANDIDATES: Please check deadlines on the website at http://www.uga.edu/gradschool/academics/deadlines.html for other dates (thesis/dissertation format check and final submission, resolution of incomplete grades, transfer credit) to meet specific degree requirements for graduation this semester.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> if you have questions or if you wish to change your graduation date to a future semester.
Congratulations on your impending graduation!
The Graduate School
The University of Georgia
320 E. Clayton Street, Suite 400
Athens, GA 30602-4401
This message was sent by staff in the UGA Graduate School to all graduate students who have registration eligibility. This is for official communication only. This listserv does not accept replies. Please contact the person identified in the message if you have questions.