Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2011, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:49:26 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Data _null_;" <iebupdte@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: step stats
Comments: To: "Terjeson, Mark" <Mterjeson@russell.com>

Have a look at

PROC SCAPROC;

specifies that SAS will run the SAS Code Analyzer with your SAS job.

I have not used it. My programs are obsolete as soon as they are written, so I don't bother to analyze them.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Terjeson, Mark <Mterjeson@russell.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > A person could certainly use PRINTTO and redirect the log out > and read it back in, to parse the datastep or proc stimer stats > for "real time" or "cpu time" for each step back into the SAS > program for use. > > However, are there any system variables or undocumented > variables that make stimer values available within a program > that could be used in subsequent steps? > > > > > Mark Terjeson > Investment Business Intelligence > Investment Management & Research > Russell Investments > 206-505-2367 > > > Russell > Global Leaders in Multi-Manager Investing > > SEVENTY-FIVE YEARS of Russell Innovation > The information contained in this message is intended only for the use of the recipient named above. This message may contain privileged, confidential or undisclosed information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us by telephone immediately at (253) 505-2367. Thank you for your cooperation. >