Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2011, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sun, 28 Aug 2011 14:03:46 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Peter Flom <peterflomconsulting@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:   Re: System date and time question
Comments:   To: Arthur Tabachneck <art297@ROGERS.COM>

Cool

It's amazing what this list knows.

Peter Flom

-----Original Message----- From: Arthur Tabachneck [mailto:art297@ROGERS.COM] Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 2:00 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU; Peter Flom Subject: Re: System date and time question

Peter,

There is an option you need to set: SASDATE

This option causes the standard SAS date to be inserted in the document in place of the default RTF specification that inserts the printing date and time. For example, compare the output from code that uses SASDATE:

ods rtf file="sasdate.rtf" sasdate; proc print data=sashelp.class; run; ods rtf close ;

to output with the default date and time: ods rtf file="rtfdate.rtf"; proc print data=sashelp.class; run; ods rtf close;

It is documented at: http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/ods/odsrtf/rtf901.html