Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:02:50 -0500
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Larry Gridley <eelriver05@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:   Birding Hilto Head S.C.

I will be heading Hilto Head S.C. early Sunday morning for a conference Mon-Thursday. I will hit Jekyll and Altamaha before heading north. Does anyone have any good scoop on places near Hilton Head to do some birding? I have never been there before but will try to get as much birding done as possible.

Regards

Larry Gridley Albany Georgia Dougherty County

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu