Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:53:13 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Martin Sherman <MSherman@loyola.edu>
Subject:      power cal for logistic with 10 predictor variables

Dear List. I have logistic regression analysis with 10 binary predictors. I tried to use NCSS PASS to determine the sample size for different effect sizes (OR = 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5), but the program only seems to use one predictor. Does anyone know of any software that would allow one to determine sample size for a logistic analysis with 10 predictors? Thanks,

Martin F. Sherman, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology Director of Masters Education in Psychology: Thesis Track

Loyola University Maryland Department of Psychology 222 B Beatty Hall 4501 North Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21210

410-617-2417 msherman@loyola.edu<mailto:msherman@loyola.edu>

[text/html]