Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 5 Oct 2011 18:14:49 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jim Groeneveld <jim.1stat@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Re: PROC COMPARE output dataset

Hi Quentin,

Not want you are looking for, but I wrote a macro Crossreff that compares the structures of more datasets at a time and creates a result dataset. See http://home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld/Recent/Summaries.shtml#2011_CrossRef I'll present it next week at PhUSE 2011 in Brighton, UK.

Regards - Jim. -- Jim Groeneveld, Netherlands Statistician/SAS consultant http://jim.groeneveld.eu.tf