Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:16:01 +0300
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Mallikarjuna Raju <mallisw@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Lottery System

Hi All,

I am providing some more information on Lottery Stystem , please read below...

Company has selected 10000 memebers who are recharging more than some amount(Eg : Airtel). So we have to select some people randomly from 10000 memebres (suppose 1000) and store it in one dataset . Next thing is again select 3 numbers randomly and send message to them . ( First prise, second and third prise ) .

Thanks ,

Mallik

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Mallikarjuna G <mallisw@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All, > > I need to create LOTTERY System ( Randomly ) using SAS Base, Please help > me > any one . It is urgent requirement. >

-- malli