Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2011, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:47:29 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Soumi Ray <soumiray74@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Regarding SAS Certification Course

Hello everybody,

I want to take the Base SAS (and later the Advanced) Certification Program Exam. Any suggestions regarding preparation for the test will greatly help me. Are the packages given by support.sas.com good?

I have some background in Statistics and I have learnt some basic SAS procedures by self tutoring.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Soumi