Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:48:54 -0800
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Parise, Carol A." <PariseC@sutterhealth.org>
Subject:   Version 19 syntax help - only online?

I just started becoming a regular user of version 19. Do you have to be online to use the syntax help? In previous versions, I was able to click the "syntax help" and an index of help topics would pop up. Now syntax help goes online. I don't always happen to be online when working in spss. Do i need to install something else to get the sytax help within the program?

Thanks Carol

[text/html]