Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Nov 2011 06:40:56 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         DEBOER <ronnysentongo@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Credit model

Hi, I'm going to start building credit risk models (scorecards), validation, etc.. A credit score is a numerical expression based on a statistical analysis of a person's credit files, to represent the creditworthiness of that person. Probability that a person pay back their loans. I need to practice a bit, is there someone who has access to a link, or file and document that describes the entire process. Everything I've looked at cost a lot of money and it is only theory they are going through. I can theoretically but I want to carry out the practical in SPSS. Thank you in advance