Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:20:58 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bruce Weaver <bruce.weaver@hotmail.com>
Subject:      Re: OT:  Happy Thanksgiving

Wow...that sounds great. I'm coming to your house for dinner if I'm ever in the neighborhood! ;-)

David Marso wrote > > Thanks Bruce, > I roasted a stuffed 12 lb turkey, Yams, Garlic Mashed potatoes, Gravy, > Fresh Cranberry and orange sauce, > My gals pal brought some other sides and the mandatory olives ;-) > Pecan pie later. >

----- -- Bruce Weaver bweaver@lakeheadu.ca http://sites.google.com/a/lakeheadu.ca/bweaver/

"When all else fails, RTFM."

NOTE: My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.