Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2011, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:00:43 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Fatos US <fatosus@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      macro statement question %let quest="...";

Hi everybody: I am trying to produce web tables using the codes below

%let topiclbl=XYZ; %let quest="ABC"; %let level=2; %process (klm, &level, fmt.); run;

The result is fine. It looks good with topic being XYZ and question being ABC

but... I don't need the question line. If my codes are as shown below, then the topic is still XYZ which is what I want. But I don't need the quest. That's why I remove the %let quest="ABC" but the output shows &quest

%let topiclbl=XYZ; %let quest= ; %let level=2; %process (klm, &level, fmt.); run;

How can I fix this problem? I do not need the quest line. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you, Fay