Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Dec 2011 01:17:03 -0800
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and
              ignored.
From:         Matt Malin <hossfeldt@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Terrible Experience (Matthias Malin)!!!!

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now,I'm stuck in Madrid Spain with my family right now,we came down here on vacation,we were robbed, worse of it was that our bags, cash and credit cards were stolen of us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still have our passports but don't have enough money to clear the hotel bills, please i need you to loan me some money, I'll reimburse you as soon as I'm back home.PROMISE,You have my word,Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards.

Matt

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu