Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Dec 2011 13:33:23 -0800
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Steve Slayton <slaytons@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Email Compromised

I've been working all morning on this problem. I finally got a message from At@T Email telling me what I already knew. They closed my email down and started a new one over from the beginning. The bad news is: I lost all my contacts. The good news is: I lost all my contacts. I'll put them back in one at a time rather than hearing that each one of you received that Email. Thanks for alerting me and now just bear with me while I get your contacts back into my computer. Good Birding & May all have a very Merry Christmas

Steve Slayton Lawrenceville Gwinnett County USA

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu