Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Dec 2011 16:09:14 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Dana Patrick Photography <booking@DANAPATRICK.COM>
Subject:      Msg to Steve Slayton

Hi Steve:

Your account has been compromised by someone pretending to be you and stranded in Barcelona, requesting funds to get home. I don't know if only I received the email, or others received it as well. I reported it to "scams@ fraudwatchinternational", but don't know what good that will do. It just came in a short while ago.

Best of luck with dealing with it.

Martha Weems Powder Springs, Ga. Paulding County USA

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu