Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Dec 2011 08:46:32 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jon K Peck <peck@us.ibm.com>
Subject:      Re: automate export via syntax - spss 15.0
Comments: To: Arnaldo Ferrari Nasi <vs.arni@TISCALI.IT>

The OUTPUT EXPORT command, which would do what you want, was introduced in V17. In V15 you would have to write a SaxBasic script for this and run it with the SCRIPT command.

Jon Peck (no "h") aka Kim Senior Software Engineer, IBM peck@us.ibm.com new phone: 720-342-5621

From: Arnaldo Ferrari Nasi <vs.arni@TISCALI.IT> To: SPSSX-L@listserv.uga.edu Date: 12/12/2011 08:32 AM Subject: [SPSSX-L] automate export via sintax - spss 15.0 Sent by: "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@listserv.uga.edu>

Hi List,

I use Spss 15.0 and I need a command or a macro or a sctipt to automate via sintax to export the ouput.

I actualy use mouse and windows to do: - export>text>path>all the objects - export>excel>path>only visible objects

How can I do this using a sintax instruction or something similar?

TIA Arnaldo