Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:03:11 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Viel, Kevin" <kviel@SJHA.ORG>
Subject:      Re: TEST MAIL

Indeed, it will. :)

Be sure to search the archives, too, there lie many gems:

http://listserv.uga.edu/archives/sas-l.html

Welcome to the 'L,

Kevin

Kevin Viel, PhD Senior Research Statistician Patient Safety & Quality International College of Robotic Surgery Saint Joseph's Translational Research Institute

Saint Joseph's Hospital 5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, NE, Suite 330 Atlanta, GA 30342

(678) 843-6076: Direct Phone (678) 843-6153: Facsimile (404) 558-1364: Mobile kviel@sjha.org