Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:58:17 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Renee Carleton <rcarleton@BERRY.EDU>
Subject:      Woodcock in Bartow County again

Woodcock peenting and twittering again this evening just before dark. I haven't been able to see him in his display flight, yet. I only hear it for about a half and hour and then all quiet. Also saw a flock of killdeer in flight about the same time and heard a great horned owl hooting fairly close to our pasture at 6:50pm. First of the season spring chorus frogs, too!

Renee Carleton Taylorsville, Bartow County

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu