Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2012, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:40:56 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ken <a79krgm@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      Enterprise Miner deployment question

My organization is set to install SAS EM (v7.1 or 6.1?) on AIX server and distribute to users as a thin-client Web portal. We also have the PC stand- alone version (v7.1?) available to some users.

Speaking strictly from a user's perspective can anyone tell me if there might be advantages/disadvantages of using the PC standalone version (opposed to the web portal) as far as functionality processing speed?

Thanks