Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2012)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:25:41 +0100
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Marta García-Granero <mgarciagranero@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: OMS in non-English versions

Hi Bruce:

El 28/02/2012 18:00, Bruce Weaver escribió: > When using OMS in a non-English version of SPSS, do the English output labels > still work? In the code below, for example, will 'Generalized Linear > Models' and 'Parameter Estimates' work as they are if one is using a > non-English version? I would just try it, but I don't have access to any > non-English versions.

Yes, they are. With SPSS 15/Spanish I got almost the same syntax using the GUI and pasting the code:

- double quotes instead of single quotes for the words within brackets "Generalized...") - default name after NUMBERED is NúmeroTabla_