Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2012)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:29:58 -0600
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Rick Oliver <oliverr@us.ibm.com>
Subject:   Re: OMS in non-English versions
Comments:   To: Bruce Weaver <bruce.weaver@hotmail.com>

In that specific example, the output language makes no difference. Command names and subtype names are the same in all languages. They are not translated.

Rick Oliver Senior Information Developer IBM Business Analytics (SPSS) E-mail: oliverr@us.ibm.com

From: Bruce Weaver <bruce.weaver@hotmail.com> To: SPSSX-L@listserv.uga.edu Date: 02/28/2012 11:09 AM Subject: OMS in non-English versions Sent by: "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@listserv.uga.edu>

When using OMS in a non-English version of SPSS, do the English output labels still work? In the code below, for example, will 'Generalized Linear Models' and 'Parameter Estimates' work as they are if one is using a non-English version? I would just try it, but I don't have access to any non-English versions.

DATASET DECLARE B. OMS /SELECT TABLES /IF COMMANDS=['Generalized Linear Models'] SUBTYPES=['Parameter Estimates'] /DESTINATION FORMAT=SAV NUMBERED=tnum OUTFILE='B'.

Thanks.

----- -- Bruce Weaver bweaver@lakeheadu.ca http://sites.google.com/a/lakeheadu.ca/bweaver/

"When all else fails, RTFM."

NOTE: My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.

Sent from the SPSSX Discussion mailing list archive at Nabble.com.