Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2012, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:43:24 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Jordan, Lewis" <Lewis.Jordan@WEYERHAEUSER.COM>
Subject:      Re: proc nlmixed: 3 poisson distributions, 5 explanatory variables
Comments: To: Nuria Chapinal <nchapinal@YAHOO.COM>

Search for Normal mixtures. Transition to Poisson is straightforward.

***************************** Lewis Jordan Weyerhaeuser: Southern Timberlands R&D Cell (Primary): 662-889-4514 Office: 662-245-5227 lewis.jordan@weyerhaeuser.com *****************************

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Nuria Chapinal Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 4:37 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: proc nlmixed: 3 poisson distributions, 5 explanatory variables

Yes, I need a mixture Poisson model: 3 models and 5 predictors.... The problem is to write the equations in nlmixed. I can't find any helpful example online....