Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Mar 2012 14:32:26 +0530
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Rajeshms <getrajeshms@gmail.com>
Subject:      SPSS and R

Hi all,

I have SPSS 20 and I have R 2.12.0; 2.12.1;2.13,2 and I have python 2.6 and 2.7 and Revolution R, R studio.

Now my question is that I have installed all the tools for different platforms. But still I am not able to get the output or error in the syntax file, when I run the following

BEGIN PROGRAM R. 2+2 END PROGRAM.

I don know whats going on, I have got all the menus programmed by R like Rboxplot, R boxplot demo, turf analysis etc ....................but I am not able to get the output nor error. I need to get to work using R in SPSS please help me, I have tried all the possibilities, I have also downloaded fix pack 1 also,I have done the all links to get r plugins, so please help me to find this out.

thanks , -- Rajesh M S

[text/html]