Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:55:34 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         tvp <tina_vrsnik@yahoo.com>
Subject:      Re: linear regression:No variables were entered into the equation.

Thank you for your suggestion.

But I have a lot of cases N = 3069, of which valid = 2982 and missing= 87 for this variable 18b. And even when I included only 2 independent varibles (several different ones) there was the same Warning and no otuput. I don't think it is possible that with such a large database and only 2 independent variables (with each only around 40 missing) that is the problem.

I'm still confused why it was computing the output when I un-selected the inclusion of a constant...