Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Mar 2012 03:22:57 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         vishal <vsuthar28@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      SPSS: random effect in multivariate logistic regression

I am a PhD student here in Germany. Recent days I am dealing with epidemiological data. I would like to perform a multivariate logistic regression adjusting random effect. Is it possible in SPSS? If yes, How? I searched that it is possible in SAS however I am not sure in SPSS. Please help me. Thank you

Vishal