Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2012, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:01:48 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mary Rosenbloom <mary.rosenbloom.sas@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Getting Started with SAS/Access and PROC IMPORT
Comments: To: F J Kelley <jkelley@uga.edu>

Hi all,

So I tried Fareeza's suggestion and was able to see the data right away. Thanks Fareeza! However, the datasets that I saw don't conform to the dataset names that SAS requires. Does this mean that I now need to use PROC IMPORT, as Joe suggests?

Thanks so much for your help. This is one of those situations where I am not quite sure how to start, or where to look online.

Cheers, Mary R.

-- Cheers, Mary F. O. Rosenbloom http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/User:Otterm1