Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1996)Back to main REXXLIST pageJoin or leave REXXLIST (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Feb 1996 16:14:16 GMT
Sender:       REXX Programming discussion list <REXXLIST@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         trosky@IBM.NET
Subject:      OREXX Monitor Bug

OREXX Monitor Bug

When using the UNKNOWN method of the Monitor class I have found that none of the monitor objects are seen as monitors by the OREXX system. Instead, they are reported to be members of the stream class.

Since OREXX thinks that they are streams I cannot use the UNKNOWN Method. Any word from IBM on this?

Will