Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Mar 1996 18:24:34 -0000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         E Heit <pssak@CSV.WARWICK.AC.UK>
Subject:      Re: A plea!

In article <v01540b00ad5b85b4aa54@[144.205.121.103]>, John Reece <reece@RMIT.EDU.AU> writes: >A plea to SPSS regarding SPSS 7.0: > >Please, either > >1. release V.7.0 for the Macintosh, or >2. release the GLM procedure by itself for the Macintosh. > >How do other Macintosh users feel about this (I know there's a lot of us >out there)?

Yes, GLM would be very nice.

As I mentioned in a previous post, SPSS have announced that there will be no new Mac versions in 1996. Their reasoning seemed to be that it is very difficult to program for Macintosh, or some variant of that. Unfortunately I have not saved the original announcement.