Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Mar 1996 22:13:20 GMT
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         Melanie Joyner <mjoyner@SUNRISE.CCS.YORKU.CA>
Subject:      Data sites - a belated thanx

A couple of months ago, I posted a request for "interesting" data sites for SPSS/SPSS for Windows on the net. Thanks to all those who took the trouble to email me...I am in the process of going through those sites, and will post a summary with comments later. In the meantime, I have come up with a pretty good assignment for intro stats for polisci and soc types which involves downloading ASCII data, editing it and loading it into SPSS for Windows. If anyone wants a copy, email me at mjoyner@yorku.ca.

Thanks again!

Melanie Joyner Department of Political Science York University North York, Ontario