Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 7 Mar 1996 00:13:00 EST
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Ray Pass <0005962116@MCIMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Tuesday Night Party at SUGI
Comments:   To: NorthEast SAS Users Group <nesug-l@resource.ca.jhu.edu>
Comments:   cc: Destiny Corporation <0006492920@mcimail.com>, Alan Dickson <S=Alan_Dickson%P=CSMAIL%DDA=ID=71311+p3341%CompuServe@mcimail.com>, Tom Henry <sastlh@vm.sas.com>, Michael Marselle <SASMTM@vm.sas.com>, Cathy McCall <SASCEM@vm.sas.com>

This is a reminder that the Third Annual SUGI Kickback Party will be occurring Tuesday night at 9:00 - ... in the conference hotel. Don't worry about the location - just follow the music. You'll find it. (If you're one of those who must have specific instructions, don't ask me. I'll find my way there and you can too.)

If you were in Dallas two years ago, or if you've ever been to a NESUG volunteer party, you'll be excited to know that the entertainment will once again be provided by the best band, the NESUG BAND! Cathy and Mike and Tom and Alan and Dana and Al will be on stage doing it again. It's not going to be like the past - IT'S GONNA BE BETTER!

I'm privy to a few surprises, which I will not divulge now. Do yourself a favor - be there Tuesday night when SUGI ROCKS with the NESUG BAND! YES!!

Ray Pass