Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 5 Mar 1996 15:43:35 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   liu@SKYFOX.USASK.CA
Subject:   PROC PHGLM: Cox proportional harzard model

I don't have a manual of SUGI with PROC PHGLM in it. I have a dataset with 4 variables: SURVTIME: survival time in months DEATH: 1 for dead, 0 for still alive and 2 prognostic factors: AGE: 1 if patient >=50 years old. 0 otherwise CELLULAR: 1 if cellularity of marrow clot section is 100%. 0 otherwise

Could I use PROC PHGLM procedure to estimate the regression coefficients and relative risks of AGE and CELLULAR? If yes, how could I program it. If anyone on the net could supply me a syntax for PROC PHGLM, I would be very grateful.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Liyan Liu Department of Community Health and Epidemiology University of Saskatchewan Canada

Phone: (306) 966-8100 Fax: (306) 966-7920

Email: LIU@SASK.USASK.CA