Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 9 Mar 1996 02:50:00 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         KUNLING@UHCCMVS.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
Subject:      WORD6.0 can not read "proc tabulate" on SAS6.11

My question is: after I filed the "proc tabulate" results in SAS MONOSPACE BOLD font as a text file, and logout of SAS. WORD6.0 failed to recognize the grid lines nicely created by SAS. Is it because that WORD6 doesn't have a SAS monospace font?

I played the odd --- if I don't leave SAS6.11, so that the SAS monospace bold font is on, I opened up WORD6 and pulled the text file, it gave me the grid lines as they were in SAS output window.

It will be a problem to get the SAS tables in WORD6 if people do not install SAS6.11 in their machine. What is the software that could take care of the SAS monospace font? Is there a simple way to get the WORD6.0 succeeds in reading SAS monospace grid lines?

Thank you!

kunling Lu kunling@uhccmvs.its.hawaii.edu