Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Mar 1996 11:37:00 EST
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:         "MOTHER::S24515" <S24515%MOTHER.decnet@IGOR.SEA.SIKORSKY.COM>
Subject:      Lag in a WHERE clause

Hello all, I am trying to use the LAG function in a WHERE clause in 6.08 MVS and it doesn't look like it is supported. Is there another function that does the same thing. I am going to add a var to me dataset that will contain the lag information and test that. crude but may work.

Thanks for any help.