Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1996, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 19 Mar 1996 17:51:24 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
From:   Dwight Starr <starr.4@OSU.EDU>
Subject:   PROC QPRINT?

I rarely use SAS. Mostly little changes to old setups that run on the mainframe. Well it's time to run one of those that uses PROC QPRINT. This must have dissapeared when we upgraded to SAS6. The people who know are out of town. Does anybody know what replaced this proc? -- starr.4@osu.edu | Whadda ya mean I'm not PC?? | I don't have to be, I've got my 30 in.